I know it’s still technically summer for a little while, but I wanted to round up a few things I’ve been loving lately in a handy dandy little list.
- Neutrogena Hydroboost moisturizer. This is a gel-cream moisturizer for extra-dry skin, which I have really bad in certain patches of my face. My dermatologist recommended this to me and I’ve been using it twice a day ever since.
- Maybelline Pumped Up mascara. Especially for bottom lashes, because it doesn’t seem to transfer to my under eyes like a lot of mascaras do over the course of the day. My only complaint is that the wand is kind of huge, but I am a really big fan of the formula and the results.
- My Planner/Journal. I got my faux leather outer cover from Michael’s, as well as the inserts. (Inserts 1 and 2. I couldn’t find the cover anywhere, unfortunately.) I also put in my new 2017-18 planner. I’ll probably have a whole post about my setup and the contents soon.
- My new laptop! I got this MacBook Pro not too long ago, and have finally been able to use my Wacom drawing tablet with it. I’ve had so much fun, messing around and drawing in Photoshop. This is the first MacBook I’ve ever had, and I’m really enjoying it so far. (I got this hard shell case and this sleeve for my new baby.)
- The Sims 4: City Living. Finally. I’ve been wanting this expansion since it came out last November, and my new laptop can actually handle expansion packs and custom content, which I’m so excited about. I’ve been having a lot of fun playing with the new world and everything else that came with the pack. (Maybe too much fun. It’s kind of taking over my real life.)
Summer’s still here for a little while longer, so be sure to enjoy it!
Previous post: 8 Ways to Overcome Artist’s Block