Happy Thursday and happy beginning of Blogmas! You can look forward to 12 consecutive holiday-themed posts coming up, starting today. Christmas is just around the corner, and you can really tell that the holiday season in full swing.
I know it’s Christmas time because…
- It’s too cold to get out of bed. You just can’t do it.
- Everyone is either very happy or very grumpy. There’s no in between. You’re either Frosty the Snowman or the Grinch.
- Traffic is the absolute worst. A ten-minute drive down the road equals an hour-long adventure.
- The first snowflakes have fallen and the wind is even colder. Everyone has lost their minds.
- It’s dark outside at 5 P.M. (Why do we still have daylight savings time?)
- Christmas ads are everywhere.
- Finals are over and I can finally sleep.
- Everyone is desperately clutching their peppermint hot chocolates. And potentially wearing some form of ugly Christmas apparel.
- You’re kind-of-sort-of dropping Christmas gift ideas. And looking out for some from friends and family.
- Neighbors are having Christmas light wars. Every year, they get more and more impressive (obnoxious?).
With all this being said, Christmas is in 12 days and I’m so excited!
Last post: Migraine Piercing Update