- Drive around the neighborhood at night to see Christmas lights and decorations.
- Make gingerbread cookies (or sugar cookies) and decorate them.
- Build a gingerbread house.
- Get your photo taken with Santa and give him a letter or wishlist.
- Give back or volunteer.
- Watch Christmas movies.
- Make Christmas cards and send them.
- Make a gift for someone.
- Drink hot chocolate and sit by a fireplace (or this video).
- Build a snowman and go sledding (if weather permits)!
- Make paper snowflakes.
- Make your own Christmas ornaments.
- Wear an ugly holiday sweater (bonus points if you make your own).
Hopefully, this gives you some inspiration to do some Christmas-y things in the coming week! Happy holidays!
Previous post: Blogmas Day One: 10 Signs Christmas is Upon Us