It can be hard to find things to write about, especially during the busy holiday season when you don’t have much time to journal. I’ve compiled a list of 10 quick and fun journaling prompts for some inspiration for the coming week.
- List or describe your favorite holiday traditions or memories.
- Goals for the coming new year.
- What brings you joy (gratitude list).
- Describe your favorite ornament.
- Write about your feelings prior to Christmas and post-Christmas.
- Write a letter to Santa.
- Make a wishlist and what gifts you want to give this season.
- What’s your favorite holiday food or candy?
- What’s the best Christmas song?
- Write about your Christmas morning.
There are 10 days until Christmas, so you could use one of these prompts each day!
Previous Post: Blogmas Day Two: Holiday Bucket List