You may be aware that I really like looking at other people’s planners and bullet journals. It’s especially interesting to me to see how others organize themselves this holiday season. Here’s a few ideas for your own sanity this Christmas.
- Gift Tracker: Know exactly who to gift what.
- Gifts Recieved/Thank You Cards Sent: Be very organized and very polite.
- Gift Wishlist: You’ll know exactly how to answer “so what do you want for Christmas?”
- Package Tracker: Keep track of online orders!
- Packing List: So you know exactly what you need when traveling during the holidays.
- Advent Doodles: A doodle a day until Christmas morning!
- Christmas Countdown: How many sleeps ’till Santa?
- Recipies: Write down your favorite holiday recipies so you never lose them again.
Christmas is only 7 days away!
Previous Post: Blogmas Day 4: A Christmas Playlist