Christmas is just 4 days away! I thought the Winter tag would be a good way to welcome winter and Christmastime!
- What are your favorite things about winter?
- The holidays, the ugly sweaters, and the decorations.
- What is your favorite winter outfit?
- Honestly, something with lots of layers. Leggings (sometimes 2 pairs), a shirt, a flannel, and a coat are always the way to go for me. Of course, fuzzy socks are also mandatory.
- What’s your favorite winter food?
- Buckeyes! My mom makes them every Christmas and they’re wonderful.
- Favorite winter drink?
- Hot chocolate!
- What is your dream way to spend a winter day?
- With a snowy day and nowhere to be.
- How do you like to do your make up in the winter?
- My makeup routine stays pretty much the same year round, with a few key changes (more setting powder in the summer, more moisturizer in the winter). I tend to use more chapstick in the winter, and more products with moisturizing effects.
- What are you hoping Santa brings you?
- A really good 2018!
- What are the first three things that remind you of winter?
- Really pale blue colors, bells, and gifts.
- What is your favorite winter song?
- I’ve always really liked Carol of the Bells.
- What is your favorite winter memory?
- Sledding in my backyard every time it snowed, and then coming inside and drinking hot chocolate.
- What is your favorite winter scent?
- Peppermint is a classic. I’m also a big fan of the smell of Christmas trees.
- If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be…
- …clear skin?
Of course, I tag anyone who wants to answer these questions to please do so! 🎄
Previous Post: Blogmas Day 7: Holiday Doodles